ToolHaul Snap-Lok Mount for Polaris & CanAm
This ToolHaul Kit is compatible with Polaris Rangers and Generals and CanAm Defenders models.
The ToolHaul is one of the newest products released by GearHaul. Like everything moving forward, the ToolHaul is designed to work with the Snap-Lok System.
The ToolHaul simplifies transporting your tools and gear while operating your UTV. It’s the perfect, easiest solution for using your tools on the farm, at the job site, working around the house, or even for recreational use. This kit installs in just minutes using your own Lock & Ride Expansion Anchors or LinQ Latches (Sold Separately) and the included ToolHaul and Polaris/CanAm Snap-Lok Combo Rotating Mount. The compact tool mount also allows you to carry your tools without tying up valuable bed space, making it essential for Ranger, General, or Defender owners who use their UTV. Plus, you can enhance your productivity with our new Modular Snap-Lok System, designed to extend compatibility for additional accessories! The Snap-Lok features a truly expandable modular system that allows you to integrate different components to fit all of your needs making it the one of the most versatile gear carriers available on the earthly market.
- What’s Included: This kit has everything you need for quick installation using your own Lock & Ride Expansion Anchors or LinQ Latches. Package includes the ToolHaul and Polaris/CanAm Snap-Lok Combo Rotating Mount.
- Carry It All: Never worry about space or leaving a tool behind again with our Tool Carrier Kit! When attached to a Snap-Lok System, this innovative invention allows you to securely transport your tools, gear, and accessories wherever you go.
- Universal Fit: The rotating mount is compatible with the Ranger, General, and Defender beds, so you can carry everything you need, from gas cans and oil to weed eaters or string trimmers, brooms, shovels, chains, radios, blowers, coolers, and so much more! It can be snapped into any GearHaul Snap-Lok Base Mount or flush mounted to a flat surface.
- Durable Design: The shelf is made of heavy-duty powder-coated steel and can hold anything with a base up to 11 ½” x 15 ½”. Plus, there are dedicated areas for attaching bungees when you need to strap down items.
- 100% Made in USA of High Quality Steel
- Compatible with Snap-Lok System Bases and Wall Mounts
- Assembles in minutes
- Not included: Lock & Ride Expansion Anchors, LinQ Latches, Accessories pictured, GearHaul Wall Mounts
Polaris®, General®, Ranger®, and Lock & Ride® are registered trademarks of Polaris Industries Inc. CanAm®, Defender®, and LinQ® are registered trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products INC, or BRP.