BucketHaul Fixed Mount for Tractors
The BucketHaul is one of the newest products released by GearHaul. Like everything moving forward, the BucketHaul is designed to work with the Snap-Lok System.
This kit is the Fixed Mount that can be mounted to the lift arm of your tractor loader. There are two mounting sizes. The Standard size fits lift arms up to 7 3/4" wide and 3"-5" deep and the Large size fits lift arms up to 12" wide and 4" - 6" deep.
JOHN DEERE OWNERS - If you own a 300CX or a 320R loader, you will need a 1/2" spacer.
Buckets can be one of the handiest, most useful tools, however they can be the hardest to carry. GearHaul solved that problem by designing the BucketHaul. By making the BucketHaul compatible with most mobile machinery, you don’t have to worry about spills or losing precious cargo space. In fact, the BucketHaul ADDS cargo space! Whether you are using your bucket on the farm, on the job site, working around the house, or for recreational use, let the BucketHaul help keep your handiest accessory, well, handy. The Snap-Lok Rotating Mount (Sold Separately) allows even easier access and is a great feature to have when picking up trash or cleaning up after a storm. This entire system is designed to work with the GearHaul Snap-Lok Base Mount and Wall Mount so you can continue to use your Wall-to-Woods features you have come to know and love.
- Holds up to 40lbs
- Folds down when not in use by removing included hitch pin
- Holds buckets up to 11 ¾” wide
- 100% Made in USA of High Quality Steel
- Structural Safety Support Stabilizer for extra durability
- Product measures 10 ⅛” from Support Stabilizer to top of BucketHaul rim.
- Compatible with Snap-Lok System Bases and Wall Mounts
- Assembles in minutes with only a 9/16” socket and end wrench
- Includes Bucket Ring, Support Stabilizer, Hitch Pin, Tractor Adapter Kit
- Bucket not included
*Main image shown with Bucket, not included. Kit version in video may differ from product image. Product image is the most current version.*