Chanute, KANSAS. – GearHaul, the makers of the SawHaul Universal Chainsaw Carrier, are pleased to announce that SawHaul has been named a Top 16 finalist in the Kansas Manufacturing Council 2020 "Coolest Thing Made in Kansas" competition.
We are excited for this opportunity to be recognized alongside many other innovative, Kansas-made products. As those familiar with our company know, sourcing local materials and supporting local jobs has always been top priority for our manufacturing process.
We encourage all to vote daily at: https://www.kansaschamber.org/ctmk_voting/
To learn more about SawHaul products, visit our website at: https://www.gearhaul.com
From the Kansas Manufacturing Council:
"The top 16 nominated products will set the tournament-style bracket. They will compete in weekly head-to-head match ups. The products that receive the highest votes in each match up will advance to the next round, moving one step closer to winning the ultimate prize – being named the Coolest Thing Made in Kansas.
The winner will be announced during the Kansas Manufacturing Summit on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at the Kansas Star Casino. The top four companies will be invited to display at the summit."
- Voting during the tournament is open to the public. A voter may vote once per day.
- Nominated products will advance through a series of voting rounds.
- Products receiving the highest number of votes during each voting period will advance rounds to top eight, final four, and finally the winner.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
2020 Contest Calendar
- Sept. 14th: Nominations close
- Sept. 15th: Announce Top 16
- Sept. 16th – 21st: Voting for Top 16
- Sept. 22nd: Announce Top 8
- Sept. 23rd – 28th: Voting for Top 8
- Sept. 29th: Announce Top 4
- Sept. 30th – Oct. 5th: Voting for Top 4
- Oct. 6th: Winner Announced
For press inquiries pease contact:
Kenny Finley - email@example.com